HSM V-Press 820 Plus Vertical Baler Press
- Pressing power: 178 kN
- Industry Type: Industry & Manufacturing, Logistics & Distribution, Print & Packaging, Retail
- Loading Width: 47.05 inches
- Loading Height: 21.97 inches
- Can Press: Plastic Film, Cardboard, Mixed Paper, punch waste/residue
- Number of Strapping: 4
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Voltage: 480 V
- Driving Power: 48 kW
- Cycle Time when idling: 23s
- Comes with a loading flap that facilitates filling and storing at the same time
- The door lock contains a hand wheel that is easy to handle
- Contains an extremely robust press plate with a massive press ram
- Automatic start and stop on opening and closing of the door
- Small footprint and low installation height
- The presser is user friendly
- The torsion control system installed makes sure the pressing process is done reliably from start to end
- Made in Germany hence it promises safety and durability
- Solid steel cutting rollers guarantee durability for years
- Removable waste container can be emptied with ease as it contains casters
- Comes with a 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty
- Four casters provide easy mobility
- Overall dimensions (W” x H” x D”): 66.93 x 97.24 x 42.32 in
- Weight: 2865.98 lbs
HSM V-Press 820 Comes with Impressive Specifications
The HSM V-Press 820 has an ergonomic design with innovative features that make sure the pressing process is conducted with full efficiency. With a driving power of 48 kW and pressing power of 178 kN it can reduce plastic films, cardboards, mixed papers, punch waste/residues up to 95%.
Versatile Shredder with Diverse Applications and Recommended Use
There is a loading flap in the HSM V-Press 820. When users need to fill the press, the upper half of the doors is folded down. It is usually preferred that the material should be small in size. With the hand wheel door lock present you can experience counter rotating thread that is used for quick closing and opening. This lock is quite easy to handle and is also mounted at an ergonomic height. The machine is easy to use, the text is usually displayed regarding the current process and shows step by step status. When the pressing process is completed, the door automatically opens.
This baler is a strong machine with quality construction that strictly focuses on increasing the baling output with efficiency. It is recommended for industry & manufacturing, logistics & distribution, retail print & packaging.
|Product Name||HSM V-Press 820 Plus Vertical Baler Press|
|Country of Origin||Germany|
|Cycle Time in Idle Operation (sec.)||23 s|
|Specific Pressing Power (N/cm2)||178 kN|
|Driving Power (kW)||48 kW|
|Bale Weight (lbs.)||551.15 lb|
|Dimensions (H" x W" x D")||97.24 x 66.93 x 42.32|
|Warranty||1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty|
|Loading Aperture Height (inches)||21.97 in|
|Loading Aperture Width (inches)||47.05 in|
Q. Can it shred paper?
A. No the HSM V-Press 820 can only destroy paper but can destroy plastic films, cardboards, mixed papers, punch waste/residues.
Q. Is it a durable machine?
A. Yes! HSM is known for producing the highest quaity shredders and crushers. And the HSM V-Press 820 is purely made in Germany with the most robust material.
Q. Will the HSM V-Press 820 come with a warranty?
A. IT comes with a 1 year limited manufacturer’s warranty.